Many men (and sometimes women who do not even have theoretical knowledge about sex) are concerned with the question: where is the mysterious G-spot? How to stimulate it, where to look? How to massage the G-spot? Let's talk!
where is the g spot
The G-spot exists in every woman's body, so she shouldn't talk confidently about her partner's frigidity if she can't find the right technique for stimulation. Where is the G spot? On the front wall of the vagina, at a distance of about two inches from the entrance.
But the diameter of the G-spot itself is no more than a few millimeters, but even this is enough to give a woman truly unearthly pleasure (if you know how to do it). G-spot stimulation during caresses or sexual intercourse is almost the only guarantee of reaching orgasm.
At the same time, the rest, most of the vagina does not react at all to the movement of the penis inside it.
It is too early to be disappointed in herself, considering herself an anorgasmic woman, just because the partner cannot give pleasure. There are no women who are frigid by nature, there are simply insufficiently trained men, or just psychological rigidity, fear and elementary rigidity. Sometimes it is enough to relax and start having real fun, nothing else is needed.
g spot massage
How to massage the G-spot? If both partners have little experience in this matter, you need to prepare a little.
First of all, the girl must definitely go to the toilet and get rid of the contents of the bladder, because stimulation of the G-spot can cause an acute desire to rush there in the first seconds.
However, this quickly passes, and the slightly unpleasant sensations are replaced by unreal excitement.
A man should not immediately rush and take the necessary stronghold by storm, a body that is not ready for intimate caresses may not react correctly. It is important to relax the partner before the start of caresses, to tune in the right way, to arouse sensual reactions. The erotic massage of the back, buttocks and thighs is perfect for this purpose.
How to find the G-spot when the girl is ready to continue? She inserts one or two fingers into the vagina and moves them about two or three inches, sliding them along the anterior wall (which is closest to the pubis). The girl herself must tell the guy where exactly she feels a special sensation.
You can complement the G-spot massage with a light and gentle stimulation of the clitoris: the partner will achieve a faster and more intense orgasm.
Do men have G spot?
Yes, the G-spot exists in men, it is located directly on the prostate gland. Some men are happy to expose their butt to their partner, knowing what crazy pleasure stimulation of the G-spot, located "inside", can give.
Some are categorically shy of such caresses. The only requirement for a couple is the minimum length of the nails and very well-groomed edges, since this very sensitive area is very easy to damage.
If everything is done correctly, men get an incomparable orgasm thanks to the stimulation of the G-spot.
9 facts about the male orgasm, or the G-spot in men
if afemale orgasm- this is a riddle and an irrational equation, so the masculine one is rather a collection of funny anecdotes and entertaining statistics. To which today we open our eyes.
It takes a man two to five minutes to reach orgasm. Women: about 15 minutes. Now we know where the legs of all the evil in the world grow from!
How many in centimeters?
During sexual intercourse, he produces approximately 10 cubic centimeters of semen. Thus, in his entire life, the average man emits so much seminal fluid that he can fill a five-liter jug 13 times. How much it will be in terms of cubic centimeters, consider for yourself.
Men have a G-spot too
Three, to be exact. First G-spot (ji): frenulum of the penis, perineum (the area between the testicles and the anus), and the prostate. Just don't tell your partner or he'll start looking for them. By the way, the G-spot was also named after a man: Dr. Ernst Grafenberg.
Turn up the volume!
Your orgasm is more dependent on your partner's vocal data. She does not need to be a debut at all, everything is simpler: the more sounds a woman makes during sex, the more her chances of getting pleasure increase. Studies have shown: with a screaming partner, a man will experience an orgasm in 59% of cases, with a silent one - in 2%.
Faster, even faster
The average speed of sperm during ejaculation is 12 meters per second. This exceeds the running speeds of the best athletes in the world.
The dead are also men
In order to experience an orgasm, a man needs stimulation of the sacral nerves in the spine. If they receive enough oxygen and impulses, the corpse will practically come back to life. However, this is by no means a guide to action.
Men can experience multiple orgasms in a row.
There are also disadvantages here: for this you need to practice for some time, and the orgasms are "dry" (that is, without the release of sperm). To learn this technique, you must be able to control your ejaculation and learn a few simple exercises.
Why do you want to sleep after sex?
During orgasm, the hormone oxytocin enters the bloodstream. The male body absorbs it faster, in about five minutes. The female body needs about half an hour. In both sexes, this causes different reactions: you start to want to sleep and she starts to cuddle and talk. What this leads to, we all know.
Orgasm can cure hiccups
A case was recorded in London in which a man could only stop chronic hiccups by sleeping with his wife.
G spot in men for maximum satisfaction:
Probably, there is no such man who has not heard of the female G-spot. This is a place in the body that can give true happiness. And what can be said about the representatives of the stronger sex? G-spot in men, which also leads to an unforgettable orgasm.
A woman should not forget about her during sexual intercourse. G is a point in men, the existence of which must be taken into account by every good lover.
This erogenous zone is a secret place in the body, whose soft caresses lead to total delight.
G - point in men on the body, giving pleasure
So, in more detail. Where is the G spot in men and what is it? It's actually the prostate. That is, G is the point in men, located below the bladder, between the testicles and the anus. You should not be afraid of such anatomical details. All shyness and rigidity are smoothed out, because the partner gets great pleasure.
Knowing where the G-spot is in men is not enough. You need to be able to stimulate it properly. For example, it is better to have oral sex on top of your partner, with your back to his face. This pose frees up the hands.
Therefore, it is very easy to reach the cherished place. At that moment, when the orgasm is already close, it is necessary to begin to rhythmically press on the G-spot. The main thing is not to deviate from the rhythm, making one click per second.
The orgasm will be much brighter than ever.
In a word, G is a point in men, a stimulant that can achieve excellent results. Also, the partner will receive incredible sensations if the woman offers him a bold experiment. For example, she may try to convince a man to insert a special sex toy into her anus. Something like anal beads.
Inside they should be during the entire sexual relationship. In this case, the stimulation must be constant. She will be stronger from within. With the arrival of orgasm, the balls must be removed one at a time, without losing rhythm with the movements of the partner. The man will be in seventh heaven with happiness.
And the woman will receive the deserved title of the most chic mistress.
Myth or Reality?
Ernst Gräfenberg, a German gynecologist, was the first to establish where the G-spot is in men. About sixty years ago, he suggested that in the body of each person there is a bundle of nerves, the stimulation of which leads to vivid orgasms.
Since then, many have been looking for erogenous zones. Recently, however, a serious study has been carried out in London. For this, the scientists collected 900 pairs of twins.
Naturally, the set of genes in the twins should be the same. That is, the G-spot must be present or absent for both. But the doctors did not find such a correspondence.
To date, such a study has become the most "scientific" in this area.
But most people are firmly convinced that there is still a hidden G-spot in men. How to find it and how to stimulate it, tell the sexologists. And everything is extremely simple.
The prostate plays an important role in a man's orgasm and arousal. Due to its location, it fixes an erection.
And there is an orgasm, as you know, in the form of two successive stages - emission and ejaculation. During the emission, the liquid that forms the seed is excreted in the so-called mixer, in the prostatic urethra. Preparing to shoot. To facilitate this task, the prostate and other organs expel fluid in a series of contractions.
That is, they work as powerful nozzles. At the same time, fresh spermatozoa enter the combustion chamber through the vas deferens. The prostate is reduced by strong spasms at this stage for two to three seconds. At this time, the man gets great pleasure.
Such moment is called by sexologists the instant of the inevitability of ejaculation.
The second stage of orgasm is the contraction of the sphincter muscle. The waste pathways are cut for the seed to reach the bladder. A series of muscular contractions brings the seed to completion.
The male G-spot has a lot in common with the female one. They develop from the same embryonic tissue. Both produce ejaculation. Stimulate the prostate can be externally and internally.
For internal stimulation, a woman needs to gently insert a lubricated finger into the anus and press towards the pubis. The partner will feel a hard, rounded lump the size of a chestnut or walnut.
You have to push it.
For external stimulation, it is necessary to press the thumb pad on the perineum. Whether you like the effect is of course a personal matter for everyone. Some men get pleasure only in a state of arousal. Some feel almost nothing at all. And someone claims that prostate stimulation helps maintain an erection.
By the way, ancient Chinese manuscripts describe a similar technique specifically designed to delay ejaculation. The only difference is that the man did it on his behalf. He pressed the perineum before ejaculating with his middle and index fingers for three seconds. Presumably, this procedure allowed ejaculation to be delayed, but not orgasm.
In a word, knowing where the male G-spot is is very important for any woman. In this case, she will be able to deliver unforgettable pleasure to her partner.
G-spot in men: where it is located and how to stimulate it
If in women this is a point inside the vagina, then in men this sensitive area is located between the bladder and the rectum. Accordingly, you can touch it from the outside or from the inside.
Options to find the G spot:
- Exterior. It is necessary that the man be in a position on all fours or lying on his back, raising his legs. In this case, it is necessary to grope for a convex area in the perineal region. The point is between the anus and the scrotum. Try pressing on this area with your finger. You will feel a tension. This is the precious point.
- Inside. To do this, you will need to persuade the partner to put your finger in the anus. A woman should not forget about lubrication. With long and extended nails, it is better not to enter the rectum so as not to scratch your lover. At a depth of 4-5 cm on the wall, which is closer to the stomach, there is a point. It is necessary to make light circular or pressing movements. You will feel something like a chestnut or a walnut.
G-spot in men: where it is located and what it is: location, diagram
Curiosity is the fact that many young men themselves do not know where the G-spot is located in men, and some are even completely unaware of its existence.
Although the male genital organ is located on the outside, the location of the G-spot in men is very curious: it is hidden in the depths of the pelvis between the pubic bones and the rectum, where ligaments firmly fix it. This area is the link between the reproductive and urinary systems of a young person.
The Ji point is crossed by veins and arteries, closely connected with the vessels that lie directly in the male genital organ. In its shape, it resembles a chestnut or walnut. This zone grows up to 20 years, weighs 20 g and occupies an area of no more than 4 square meters. see Finding it is difficult, as it is located at the top of the urethra below the bladder.
It is precisely because of the seclusion of the place where the G-spot is located in men that boys doubt whether it is worth studying.
The stereotype that only connoisseurs of same-sex love give access to the anus is firmly installed in their heads.
Also, many men are very reluctant to agree to such an experiment, because they are afraid of unpleasant sensations or simply do not want to discuss it with their partner.
Erotic massage and G-spot stimulation for men: options, video
There are several options for G-spot stimulation in men. Everything that is described below is for women who are open and not shy. Having done such manipulations, you will get the title of the best mistress.
- During sex. The ideal option would be the "rider" pose, when the girl sits on a horse. In this case, you need to sit with your back to your partner. During friction, it is necessary to massage the area between the scrotum and the anus with your finger. The pressure should be rhythmic, but not strong.
- The second option involves internal penetration. It can be done with a finger or with toys that can be bought on Aliexpress. To do this, you can massage the anus with your finger, lubricating it with a water-based lubricant. After that, you need to insert your finger and massage the tubercle in a circular motion, which you will feel at a depth of 4-5 cm from the entrance.
- The third option is to massage the point during oral sex. You can lick the head, do not forget about the testicles and scrotum. You can massage the G-spot with your tongue or fingers. With simultaneous stimulation of the penis and G-spot, it can bring a man to orgasm very quickly. You can touch the penis with the palm of your hand and press the G-spot with your tongue. It is located between the anus and the scrotum. You need to push hard enough.
The main thing is to persuade the partner and convince him that anal penetration has nothing to do with a non-traditional orientation. Men due to stereotypes reject pleasure.
Of course, it is easier to massage from the outside, but getting to this point in this way is difficult. However, some men may experience pain.
Therefore, the pressure should be rhythmic, but not abrupt.
The easiest way to do this massage is with your fingers. But you can also buy an anal stimulator. For men, there are vibrating stimulators. They can be both straight and "herringbone type". It is a ball stimulator that resembles a Christmas tree, made up of several balls connected to each other. In this case, the balls can be of different diameters.
Stimulant options for erotic massage for men:
- Massager on the control panel. It is an anal plug with a built-in motor. There are several buttons on the remote control, when pressed, the stimulator is activated. A cork is inserted using water lubrication. It is possible to have sex with this stimulant at the same time.
- Cork with a ring. This is an anal stimulator, which is a double design consisting of a plug and a ring. The ring is placed on the penis and the plug is inserted into the anus. During an erection, the member increases and the ring pinches it. This contraction increases sexual arousal.
- magical wonder. This device was previously used as a back massager. Later, women started using it to stimulate the clitoris. Now manufacturers offer many options for men. This magic wand can be used to externally stimulate the area between the scrotum and the anus. To do this, the head of the device is applied to a sensitive place and vibration is turned on. You can also buy mouthpieces in the shape of fingers or ears. They are placed on the head of the device and vibrate when turned on. Such nozzles are used for internal stimulation of the G-spot.
- You can buy prostate massagers in the Aliexpress catalog here.
Erotic massage and G-spot stimulation for men
Finding a precious place in a lover's body is not enough. It is also important to master the correct stimulation of the G-spot in men.
There are two ways:
- External. To do this, press or lightly press on the erogenous zone located in the space between the scrotum and the anus. Manipulations are best done with the thumb and forefinger, after lightly rubbing the area of \u200b\u200bpressure. When a man is aroused, the sensitivity of the Ji point increases, so when it is pressed hard, it is likely to interfere with ejaculation. Move carefully and smoothly. In addition, you need to carefully monitor the partner's reaction. If it is noticed that the process does not give you pleasure, then it is better to stop the procedure immediately.
- Inside. This method will give the guy unforgettable and vivid emotions, but many young people disagree, believing that the girl will take it as a manifestation of an inclination towards unconventional love. The essence of the method lies in the fact that the woman gently inserts her finger into the partner's anus, then carefully searches for a small bump and begins to stimulate it. In this case, sudden and strong movements should be avoided. Every action should be smooth and smooth. To avoid possible injuries and damage, the hands are lubricated with a special lubricant. It is more convenient for a girl to carry out internal stimulation, while she is in the "pilot on her back" position. In this position, her hands remain free, allowing her to freely massage the longing G. The amplitude of the pressure should not exceed one movement per second. Thanks to this man, a bright and unforgettable peak of pleasure is provided.
If the partners decided to try the secrets of stimulating the cherished point in a man, then in order to get the most vivid sensations, they should properly prepare for the process:
- First you need to prepare the man himself. Ideally, he needs to clean out his rectum using an enema or a laxative. This will give an intimate massage a more attractive look.
- Before finding the G-spot in a man, partners must achieve complete trust, otherwise the young man will not be able to relax, so stimulation will not bring any pleasure. On the contrary, it is most likely that the girl's movements give her only unpleasant and painful sensations.
- The girl needs to prepare her hands: remove a long manicure, make sure that they are tender and smooth, otherwise you can inadvertently injure the inner mucous membrane, which will lead to the development of inflammatory processes in the body.
- Compliance with hygiene regulations is strict. Wash your hands well or wear disposable medical gloves. It also does not hurt to use a special lubricant. After stimulation, she should not touch the male or female genital organs, since microorganisms remain on the skin that can provoke the development of the inflammatory process.
- It doesn't hurt to give your partner an erotic massage, starting with the head and ending with the buttocks. This will allow the guy to relax and get the most out of the process of exploring her body.
- A man needs to choose the most comfortable position for himself. The back position is best for this, and the girl is between her legs.
- The movements should be weak, but rhythmic. You need to continue them until the guy feels the brightest orgasm. It is important to observe the reaction of your partner.
- The search for the place where the male G-spot is located should begin shortly before the onset of orgasm. Otherwise, the lady risks killing the sexual spirit and discouraging the desire to do this further.
How to massage the G-spot
Appropriate stimulation is light, rhythmic pressure, side-to-side movements, or gentle circular manipulations. But don't make it a stuck button. The process should be pleasurable and not make the guy toss and turn in bed.
G-spot massage in a man can reduce the duration of the refractory phase. Afterwards, the traditional time to restore an erection is reduced from 40-60 minutes to almost instantaneous onset.
The lubricant is a special lubricant, often water based. When stimulating the male G-spot, there must be a lot of it. A specialized lubricant with lidocaine is best suited. It is specifically used for anal sex.
With the help of the substance, the unpleasant sensations that are characteristic of such stroking are reduced. But it is worth remembering that the pain reliever begins to work only 10-15 minutes after applying the lubricant, so there is no need to rush.
In order to cause less discomfort to the partner during the insertion of the finger into the anus, it should not only be pushed, but gently and slowly screwed. Such movements gently separate the folds of skin that frame the anus and reduce discomfort. This word simply has to be remembered to maximize the pleasure of stimulation.
In men, the G-spot is a zone with the help of which stimulation can achieve incredible results. If you convince a guy to insert a special sex toy into his anus, the effect will be amazing.
To begin with, you can use anal beads. They must be inside during all intimacy. After the onset of orgasm, they should be pulled out one at a time, but do not deviate from the rhythm of the guy's movements.
This will bring you fantastic pleasure.
Hands should be washed well before and after the procedure to avoid infection with infectious diseases. In addition, it should be remembered that when the lady's finger explores the most remote places of the male body, it is better to keep it away from the genitals due to the very aggressive attitude of the intestinal microflora in relation to the human genitalia.
Some sexologists compare the main male erogenous zone with the female one, because its correct stimulation leads to unforgettable pleasure. Although it is easier to find the G-spot in boys than in girls, the problem lies in its remote location. But if the young lady manages to persuade her partner to such a daring experiment, then she is guaranteed the title of great lover.
Men should not be afraid, let alone reject such an experience. There is nothing shameful in this. This is a natural desire to get maximum pleasure. And a woman will only be glad to give her beloved man such sensations that she has never experienced before.